Hardcore Coop Building Rules
- Trash and recycling goes out Mondays. Compost is Wednesday. Thursday
is screamo night.
- Dogs under 35 pounds are allowed and must be kept on a choke-chain
collar attached to a hemp leash at all times.
- Laundry machines are located at your parents’ homes.
- Bicycle storage is just wherever you leave your bike on the front
- No meat is allowed in the building at any time. (Unless it’s late
and McDonald’s is the only thing that’s open and it’s vegan cheat
- Satellite dishes are not allowed. They are an eyesore and corporate
media weakens the spirit.
- Priority parking spaces are reserved for vans with drummers sleeping
inside. Vans with bassists will be towed.
- Renovations do not require board approval. However you cannot
construct a stage, as a band should never be elevated over the
- Skateboarding is not a crime, but is against building rules between
9am and 5pm.
- Overnight guests are permitted, provided it’s a band whose most
recent 7-inch was released on an approved hardcore record label.
- The record label you run out of your bedroom is provisionally an
approved hardcord label pending a review of its catalogue in an
approved straight-edge zine.
- The straight-edge zine you make in your living room is provisionally
an approved straight-edge zine, though you can’t review your own
records and expect to retain any kind of cred.
- Membership to the coop board will be extended to those residents who
most clearly demonstrate the building’s twin commitments to anarchy
and city regulations.
06 September 2015